Feel overwhelmed or anxious when you think about budgeting?
Struggling to pay off a large amount of debt?
You just don't know where to start?
Think you don't make enough money to pay off your debt?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, this online course that will show you how to gain control of your life, financially. This is why I created Overbudget to Overjoyed.
Being Debt Free!
Not worrrying about how to pay your bills
Having a cushy emergency fund
Having a budget that you can stick to and works for you
Providing the life you want for your family
Getting excited about money rather than a pit in your stomach when you think about it
Having the right sinking funds in place
Having strong financial systems in place that make you feel confident when managing your money
Overbudget to Overjoyed is an online course to guide you on your journey to financial freedom
What will you learn?
- Develop a healthy relationship with money.
- How to NOT keep up with the Jones'/Luxury Creep.
- Your values should be reflected in your spending.
- Create an effective plan for your debt.
- Categorize your debt.
- Collect Debt information.
- Break even analysis.
- Analyze cash inflow and outflow.
- Learn when and how to cut back on certain expenses.
Zero Based Budget
- Budgeting goals
- Financial goals
- Understand what a Zero Based Budget is and why it works!
Successful Sinking Funds
- Which sinking funds every family needs.
- How to categorize and set them up.
- Sinking fund tracking.
Family Finances Future
- Learn how to get your spouse on board.
- How to communicate with family and friends.
- Save for the future/Become a money horder.
Build a better budget
- Step-by-step guide to create the perfect budget.
- Budget by paycheck, month, and year.
- Address budget burnout.
- Quick and easy reconciliation method.
- Key method to ensure budget success.
This course makes budgeting easy and fun!
With 8 step-by-step video modules, a pdf course workbook, budgeting excel workbook, tech training, checklists, and cheatsheets - you have a complete guide to become debt free!
This course is NOT for you if...
You like gambling with your future and don't mind the paycheck-to-paycheck lifestyle.
Keeping up with the Jones' is more important to you than creating a stable financial foundation for you and your family.
- You don't care about you or your family's financial future.
This course is PERFECT for you if...
- You want to gain control of your money and pay off your debt.
- Start your financial freedom journey.
- Need a step-by-step guide to learning how to manage your money.
- You want to learn how to stay out of debt with the right money mindset.
Hi! I'm Jia, founder of Marriagemotherhood.com and the Youtube Channel Marriage & Motherhood. I use my corporate Finance/Accounting background to teach women how to get out of debt and stay out of debt.
With over 10 years experience in the Accounting/Finance industry, I thrive on teaching anything regarding budgeting and personal finance. My husband and I have been consumer debt free for 2 years now and we learned so much while paying our way out of $60K worth of debt. The most important thing being the power of financial freedom. Being able to provide the life we want for our children has been the biggest motivator in staying debt free. I want to share the same systems with you, so you can experience the same financial joy we have. I would be honored to take this journey with you.
What happens when you buy this course?
- You will receive an email confirmation and a welcome packet right away.
- You will immediately have access to the welcome module and module 1. Each week 2 modules will be released, but you can definitely go at your own pace.
- You will then have lifetime access to the course!
Frequently Asked Questions
+ How long will it take to complete the course?
This course is completely self paced. You decide when to start and finish. You will receive access to Modules 1 and 2 on Dec. 30th. Each week 2 modules will be released for a total of 4 weeks.
+ When will I have access to the course?
You will immediately receive a welcome packet and instructions on how to complete the course. The first 2 modules of the course will be available on December 30, 2016. You will receive 2 new modules each week.
+ What if I don't have a large income, can I still pay off my debt?
ABSOLUTELY! As long as you have a steady income and are willing to do the work, you can definitely pay off any amount of debt.
+ Why should I pay for this course when I can find free advice online?
There is LOTS of free financial advice online. But why would you want to waste time and money trying something you aren't sure will work? The strategies I provide have worked for me. Thats why I created this course to provide the information I KNOW will work.
+ Will this work for me?
If you are will to put the work in, I know this will work. Financial freedom is attainable for ANYONE.
+ What is the refund policy?
My course only works if you do. If you follow the information and workbooks provided, you will have scuccess.
With that said, if you would like a refund, you have 14 days from the date of purchase to request one. You must show proof of work before any refund will be issued. No exceptions.